Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Heidelberg Part Deuce

Unfortunately I've gotten extremely behind on my blog, which is a shame because my memory of a lot of stuff is fading as I experience new things. Needless to say, it's about time I started catching up. Before I move on to tell tales of mountain climbing, Belgian waffles, and Dutch dominance, I have to finish talking about one of my favorite cities.

Heidelberg was unbelievable. If you ever get a chance, please go there. We spent several days there, and ate some awesome food. German food is so good. Those people sure know how to cook a schnitzel. Highlight of Heidelberg, besides the array of beautiful mullets, had to be cruising around the city one night on a Vespa. It was my first time driving one, so I wasn't too confident, but as I got the hang of it I began to make my way through the city streets. As I continued to ride, the sun set over the mountains. It was such a beautiful night. To cap it all off, for some reason, the city put on a fireworks display...apparently they had heard that our group was coming to town. We're that special.

No comments:

Post a Comment